Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Do you believe in magic.....

She hangs in the gazebo to remind me what a magical place the gazebo area is.
It has an energy that I am drawn to.
It is a place that gives me peace and joy, without asking, it gives it to me.

The fish pond is directly in front of the gazebo itself. We listen to the water whilst we dine.

Or sometimes it is a gentle noise to meditate with.

The snow that fell overnight gave this place such a magical feel this morning. You know, the quiet hush that only snow can give.

The snow lay on everything in such a beautiful but gentle way this time. It felt like a gift that had to be enjoyed in a respectful manner. Just quiet observation.

This morning was a day of magic. A gift from Mother Nature.

The gift of peace.

5 comments:

  1. That last photo IS really magical Toni.

    Helsie has posted a Kitchen window view at www.helsieshappenings.blogspot.com.

    Thank you also for your lovely comment today:)

    Jeanne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos certainly do capture the magical qualities of the world around you. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fairies. Your pictures are really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I took a photo from my kitchen window a couple of days ago to show you a view in Oz. Now more inspiration with your cute little plaque. I've got a little something hanging up in my garden room and I've been casting round for blogging inspiration so I'm off to take it's photo.
    Cheers
    Helen

    ReplyDelete