Friday, October 8, 2010

Peaceful Fridays.....

Hurray! It's Friday!
Go bang on your drum, strum your guitar, fiddle about, or blow on your whistle!

Get ready for the weekend by releasing your endorphins while you're making music!

No instrument you say? Tsk, tsk - you were born with one!
Sing - loudly - even if you're off key. Sing!
Sing to your dogs, sing to your chickens, hell, be brave and sing to you significant other!

I guarantee you'll feel a little lift in your heart after you do.

Have a peaceful, musical weekend, y'all.......


3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great weekend, Toni! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a smile from just reading your post. I do like to sing (not publicly) and enjoy myself outside. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post made me smile too. We need music!
    Blessings on your weekend, Toni :-)

    ReplyDelete