Monday, January 18, 2010

Ugh, websites....

What a long, frustrating day. My husband and I are trying to put together a new website for the band and since neither he nor I are "computer" people it hasn't gone so smoothly. We'll eventually work it out in the long run, but, we kind of under the gun with events organizer coming to look at our goods. Tee hee - sounds dirty, doesn't it!

So, not only frustrating website design was in our day, completing performer applications and all the emails with press kits etc to go along with it. You see, it's coming upon festival season and we want to be part of it. We got the bug last year after performing at the Spoutwood Farm Faerie Festival. We've got another year under our belt of songs and tunes and we are rip roaring to go - hence all the paperwork. As my mother always told me - it'll all come out in the wash.


On an up note, I did give the girls all fresh straw this morning. They were cackling with glee about all that fresh stuff! They in turn gave me some eggs. Good girls.

I'm in need of a good rest for my gray matter, so it's off to make a nice salad and some senseless TV watching. I don't think I can muster the energy for anything else......

*Somday I'll learn how to put sound clips on here*


No comments:

Post a Comment