Friday, July 2, 2010

Peaceful Fridays......

Finnegan's packed his "babies" and is ready to go have some holiday fun this weekend. He wanted me to tell y'all to go and do the same!
I don't have the heart to tell him that we're staying at the homestead this weekend.

I do think Finnegan has one good idea - play with your babies!

Hope everyone has a safe and fun filled weekend, no matter what you choose to do.

Us, we're playing some tunes Saturday night at our favorite coffee house in Brunswick and then chilling the rest of the weekend at one of the best places in the world - home..

Have a peaceful weekend, y'all.............



4 comments:

  1. :)
    Thank you. You all have a safe, happy Holiday Weekend, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone my age(late 40s) who grew up in Canada remembers the children's TV show "The Friendly Giant", with regular guest stars Casey and Finnegan. They were hand puppets - Casey was a little boy (or little girl - it was kind of hard to tell) and Finnegan was a dog who never uttered a sound. I have been left with a lifelong soft spot for anyone and anything named Finnegan!

    You have a great weekend, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finnegan is a handsome and beautiful boy! I hope you have a wonderful weekend as well!! I also enjoy staying home on long weekends! But sometime I am going to take the 10 minute trip to Brunswick to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmygoodness! I thought The Friendly Giant was a SF public TV deal!

    That is a very handsome picture. You could do pet portraits on the side.

    Why is he going away if you guys are staying?

    ReplyDelete