Friday, January 28, 2011

Peaceful Fridays.....

And....

Happy Birthday Finnegan!



 When we brought you home you were such a "wee" little guy, so, we called you 'Little Man'

 Even as you grew into your toddler years, you still remained our Little Man.  Maybe it's because you're big brother was 95lbs of loving Golden...

And even though you're not so "wee" any longer, you'll always be our Little Man.

Happy Birthday #6

Now that all our doggie birthdays have passed, I promise I'll move onto other things!  They are such a part of my life that I have to share them and give them something back for they are always giving something to me - even if it is a lot of noise and dog hair!

Instead of a peaceful Friday today, I am embracing a "thankful" Friday.
I am thankful today because.....

Our power has been restored after this wet, heavy snow,
Our heat pump didn't completely die yet and only needed a minor repair to hold us off until Spring before replacing it,
My arms aren't nearly as sore as I thought they'd be after shoveling,
I have a hot tub to soak my old ass in after a day of shoveling,
I have a husband who adores me,
I have three dogs who adore me,
and
we got an egg yesterday!

Have a thankful weekend, y'all......


7 comments:

  1. He is so sweet, I love the photos!! Happy birthday Finnegan :)

    Hope you have a nice weekend, Toni.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing in the world as cute as a puppy - even a grown up one! Happy Birthday Finnegan, and may you have many more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dog. :)
    Hope you all have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss having a dog. Finn looks like a good, sweet boy. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little Man is a beauty. You are blessed--I feel the same way. Hope you are having a great weekend. We love our doggies like kids too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Finnegan. I'm sure you are as sweet as you are good looking.

    ReplyDelete